You Can't Tell Me You Can't Tell Me

Great

Okay tired, but ya good job... just got back from the theater, spys + daughters = pwnage

Apocalypse by EDS Apocalypse by EDS

I would recommend some actual recording equipment

Was that a chainsaw lol?

Anyways, kinda rough, but it looks like your singer has a good scream.

BlackFear responds:

this is an old version, the newer version for the demo is in recording... I will upload it as soon as possible ;)

The Colours Of Depth The Colours Of Depth

Something missing

I heard something in my head at :50 -ish. Not sure if that's where you were thinkin it was. Anyways, nice job :)

MikkMakk88 responds:

you read my mind! that's exactly what I was talking about :/

~panic puppet reprise~ ~panic puppet reprise~

? I really hate the lamers...

Really good. Like epic/trance. A+
I really hate the lamers that just drop by, give it a number grade, and then ditch...

darkmelee responds:

most are opposed to reviewing, and many are simply stopping by to bump certain tracks lower to boost their own, anyways.

ah, well. it's not like i'm too concerned, anyways.

Promise *not finished* Promise *not finished*

>_<

Not bad considering you used your cellphone to record it. You should invest in a cheap mic or two.

WeAreRiot responds:

that actually is a cheap micro or two.

{dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [MiX] {dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [MiX]

This song is music environmentally friendly

I like your other submissions, so to me it seems like you just recycled old ones to make this one. Still, you have skills, so no kamikaze zer0 bomz

Invention of a Nation Invention of a Nation

Kinda scary

Sorry, I'm a more conservative music writer, I don't exactly like crzy stuff like this, but I'm not gonna rate down just because I don't like a genre. Still not bad. Just a little too random-sounding for me :)

14etan responds:

finally someone who rates on quality not opinion. thanks for the eight, um... yeah i wish i had FL studio yay mac computer, as for the randomness i was bord and started making a ton of loops and... um...

{DjZ} RavEmotion {DjZ} RavEmotion

Good, but disapointing

I was hoping it would break out with some badcore rave beat or something, but it kinda stayed fluffy :P But still very good

DjZeaklous responds:

I might make that change. Thanks

Popcorn [Hardstyle Remix] Popcorn [Hardstyle Remix]

So Close!

This will be really good when you finish it :) you just need to finish the drums, bass, and backup :)

GenaHzO responds:

ill be working on this for a while, i want to make it really good =]

Silents-Helena Silents-Helena

O_o

Kinda interesting at the end, but I'm not gonna zero bomb for that lol. But ya, keep making stuff. I'll fave ya